For More Information:
|Place of Origin:
||New Delhi, India
||MS - 2013
||Hardware Systems Design position in industry
Kinshuk Raizada is pursuing a Masters Degree under the supervision of Prof. Yahya Rahmat-Samii in the Antenna Research, Analysis, and Measurements (ARAM) laboratory. He earned a BS in Electrical Engineering from University of Illinois Urbana Champaign (UIUC) in 2008. In addition he has worked as an Intern at Analog Devices Inc and Apple Inc in 2012 and 2011 respectively.
His research interests include Active Antenna System Design, Mobile Phone RF System and Antenna Analysis, Antenna Design, RF systems Design, Antenna-RF System Board Integration.
- Active Antenna System Design with Integrated Transceiver Project
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honors Society Member
- IEEE Student Member
- RF Systems Architecture Design Engineer (Analog Devices Inc.): Schematic Design and PCB Floor plan (Allegro Schematic Capture, Cadence PCB Layout); Product Design Lead for Mixed Signal Digital Pre-Distortion System Evaluation Platform; Single Ended and Differential Filter Design & Implementation. (More Info in resume)
- Hardware Test Engineer (Apple Inc.): Design Manufacturing Tests for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and their accessories.
- Active Antenna System with Integrated Transceiver: RF & IF Frequency planning, Designing schematic, Board layout, Antenna Simulation, Fabrication, Validation (Anechoic Chamber); RF Shielding and isolation.
- Double Conversion Super Heterodyne FM Receiver: Constructed Active Buffer, VCO, Amplifier, IF Filter Stages; Characterized Impedance & RF Signals using VNA, PXA, ADS.
- Dual Band Monopole Trap Antenna: Designed Tx/Rx Dual Band Antenna for GSM & CDMA Bands; Simulated & Validated using HFSS, PXA, Anechoic Chamber.
- Text to Speech Synthesis: Klatt Synthesizer, Fujisaki Model to synthesize speech.
- Franke, P. M., S. Mahmoud, K. Raizada, K. Wan, D. C. Fritts, T. Lund, and J. Werne (2011), Computation of clear-air radar backscatter from numerical simulations of turbulence: 1. Numerical methods and evaluation of biases, J. Geophys. Res., 116, D21101.