For More Information:
|Place of Origin:
||PhD - 2016
||Research position in academia or industry
Mo Li is pursuing a Ph.D. under the supervision of Prof. Yahya Rahmat-Samii in the Antenna Research, Analysis, and Measurements (ARAM) laboratory. She earned a BS and MS in Electrical Engineering from Tsinghua University in 2010 and 2012, respectively.
Her research interests include computational Electromagnetics: FEM/FDTD.
- First Class Scholarship, Tsinghua University
- Excellent Undergraduate Thesis Award, Tsinghua
- First Prize, NI Virtual Instrument Design Contest, Beijing
- Chinese Chess Master and National Master
- Jun Zou, Mo Li, Jaebok Lee, and Sughun Chang, "Calculation of the Magnetic Field in Air Produced by the Underground Conductor Using Pollaczek Integral", IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility , vol. 54, no. 1, pp. 198-204, Feb. 2012.
- Jun Zou, Mo Li, Chen Li, J. B. Lee and S. H. Chang, "Fast Evaluation of the Horizontal Electric Field of Lightning with Cooray-Rubinstein Formula in Time Domain Using a Piecewise Convolution Technique", IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility. (Accepted for publication)
Conference Papers (4 Total)
- Mo Li, Zejun Shen, Jun Zou, Jiansheng Yuan, "Applicability of the Standard Impedance Boundary Condition in the Calculation of 3D Eddy Current Loss in different Size of Conductors", The Sixth International Conference on Electromagnetic Field Problems and Applications, Dalian, China, 2011. (ICEF 2011)
- Mo Li, Jiansheng Yuan, Zhibing Zhao, "Low-Voltage SPD Coordination Analysis", 7th Asia-Pacific International Conference on Lightning, Chengdu, China, 2011. (APL 2011)
- Mo Li, Yuan Zhao, Jiansheng Yuan, "Relationship Between Audible Noise and UV Photon Numbers", 2011 International Conference on Energy and Environment,Shenzhen, China, 2011. (ICEE 2011)
- Yuan Zhao, Mo Li, Jiansheng Yuan, "Ansalysis and Design of the Coils System for Electromagnetic Propagation Resistivity Logging Tools by Numerical Simulations",2011 International Conference on Energy and Environment, Shenzhen, China, 2011. (ICEE 2011)